WARRANTY & GUARANTEE
Subiworks guarantees to do our best to guide you through your ordering process to ensure you order exactly what you are looking for. Please allow time for delivery when planning for you project as many items we carry come from far away are special order, or custom built so .
Fully built reverse ring and pinion transmissions are custom built to order and require a minimum of 8-12 weeks to process for delivery. Please be patient with us during the build process as this is not an easy task. Your transmission will have to pass a series of visual and run tests before we ship them out. In the event we are unable to meet our goal we will keep you up to date on the time frame and work hard to get your order out to you as quick as possible.
Subiworks Parts and Accessories Warranty:
Subiworks warrants that it will provide a replacement part or repair any Subiworks Part or Accessory that is defective in material or workmanship. This warranty applies to new or remanufactured Parts which are a genuine or authorized Subiworks Part.
Parts and Accessories sold over-the-counter are warranted for twelve months from date of sale or shipment by Subiworks
This warranty covers only repairs or replacements made necessary due to defects in material or workmanship. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER any of the following:
1. Conditions resulting from negligence, alteration, accident or use for which the Part or Accessory was not designed or approved.
2. Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle or economic loss.
3. Damage due to lack of maintenance or use of the wrong fuel or lubricants.
4. On over-the-counter sales, labor reimbursement for removal from the vehicle or reinstallation of the malfunctioning/defective Part or Accessory.
5. Labor, parts and other costs (such as all lubricants) connected with recommended maintenance service.
6. Service adjustments, such as calibration or alignments.
7. Failures or damages resulting from improper installation, removal, repair, misuse, negligence, accidents, or modifications of the Part or Accessory.
SUBIWORKS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (For example, telephone calls, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss). THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (BUT WITHOUT LIMITATIONS) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO SUCH PARTS AND ACCESSORIES. THE PAYMENT FOR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. SUBIWORKS NEITHER ASSUMES, NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT, ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH WARRANTING SUCH PARTS OR ACCESSORIES. SUBIWORKS DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANY PERSON TO CREATE FOR IT ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, REPAIR OR INSTALLATION OF ANY SUBIWORKS PARTS OR ACCESSORIES.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase contact us and we will do the best we can to accommodate the problem. Please refer to our refunds and exchange policy for more information.
All other manufactures warranties are expressly provided by each manufacturer and will be subject to their terms and conditions.
1. To retain and benefit from this warranty coverage, return the Part or Accessory to Subiworks, only. At no time does Subiworks warranty work or service that has been done by any other person or established business / shop. Your warranty will immediately be voided if modifications or service / maintenance is done by anyone other than subiworks.
2. Warranty coverage periods are calculated on a Length of time basis from the date of purchase or shipment, we recommended that you retain proof of the purchase date, i.e., the Final Invoice.
3. For fully built reverse ring and pinion transmissions please keep your original shipping boxes for future shipping needs of service or repairs. *You may be subject to a $150.00 replacement fee if not returned in the original box. ** If shipping a transmission please make sure to drain the fluid.