The PDM Transmission Snout Release bearing and Sleeve Repair Kit (TSK3) is the logical solution to repair the damage caused by the throw out / clutch release bearing riding on the aluminum transmission case extension. Symptoms of this are noticeable clutch chatter, excessive noise, a sticky pedal, rough pedal travel, and premature or early replacement of clutch components. In the past the only real way to repair this was to replace the damaged or worn transmission case. All this really does is, start the process over again on a new surface.
The PDM TSK3 addresses the problem at the source which is the soft aluminum surface. By providing the throw out bearing a new durable long-lasting stainless steel surface to ride on we not only treat the symptoms but we cure the problem for good. THE PDM TSK3 quickly and easily installs without any modifications to the transmission case. It is anchored with set screws and is removable & re-usable. As in the case of the Subaru, it must be removed in order to allow any transmission repairs.
This kit fit the following cars:
• 2004-2012 Subaru Legacy GT 2.5l Turbo (Replaces Subaru Part: 30502AA120)
• 2004-2006 Subaru Baja Turbo (Replaces Subaru Part: 30502AA120)
• 2004-2008 Subaru Forester 2.5l Turbo (Replaces Subaru Part: 30502AA120)
• 2006-2021 Subaru WRX 2.5l / 2.0l Turbo (Replaces Subaru Part: 30502AA120)
• 2005-2009 Subaru Outback 2.5l Turbo (Replaces Subaru Part: 30502AA120)
TSK3 Kit come complete with new oversized clutch release bearing, sleeve, special high temp grease, and instructions.
ALL PDM TSK sleeves are warranted for the life of the car and all bearings carry a 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. The warranty does not cover the TOB if the customer has used an aftermarket clutch fork and does not use the clip.